Forum Discussion

smartTest
Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Is it possible to distribute SoapNG tests within our own cloud?

Our company develops AWS solutions and for some of these we need to use SoapUI 5.1.2 to test various API's (although we are upgrading to SoapNG slowly).  We would like to be able to distribute the requests within our own cloud solution and there seems very little information about this on your site - all the links simply point me to purchasing different application licenses.

My question therefore is, if we want to distribute our requests across a number of servers, would all those servers require full installation and licensing of ReadyAPI/SoapNG?  I understand that you have LoadUI/NG agents available, but we specifically want to use SoapUI/NG for this work.

Many thanks

• You will need copies of Ready!API/SoapUI installed with full licenses for any machines that will be running tests that include Pro features.

5 Replies

SmartBearAmber
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

You will need copies of Ready!API/SoapUI installed with full licenses for any machines that will be running tests that include Pro features.

smartTest
      Contributor

Could you please clarify what you mean by "Pro features" as I was under the impression that there was no non-pro version of SoapNG/ReadyAPI..........

SmartBearAmber wrote:

You will need copies of Ready!API/SoapUI installed with full licenses for any machines that will be running tests that include Pro features.

SmartBearAmber
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

While SoapUI NG/Ready API is a commercial offering, there is an open source version of SoapUI.