cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass custom properties from external file in SOAP UI pro using command prompt

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

How to pass custom properties from external file in SOAP UI pro using command prompt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor

Re: How to pass custom properties from external file in SOAP UI pro using command prompt

Hi @sdudani ,

You can achieve it by creating a Configuration Test Suite and place it in starting which will execute at first and fetch all properties from file and store it in custom properties.

Hope below artcile will help:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37723177/soapui-load-custom-properties-from-file-using-groovy

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" Smiley Happy

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super Contributor

Re: How to pass custom properties from external file in SOAP UI pro using command prompt

Hi @sdudani ,

You can achieve it by creating a Configuration Test Suite and place it in starting which will execute at first and fetch all properties from file and store it in custom properties.

Hope below artcile will help:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37723177/soapui-load-custom-properties-from-file-using-groovy

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" Smiley Happy

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal

View solution in original post

New Contributor

Hi Himanshu 

I did try doing that, but it was giving me an error. Attached screen shot. Can we do a screen share?

Community Manager

Hi All,

@gagarwal, can you post here the line where you get this exception?

Text of the exception so that everybody could see it:

com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.ScriptExtention: Error in Setup Script of NVE WDP TEST

@sdudani, did Humanshu's reply help you resolve the question?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Super Contributor

Hi @gagarwal ,

To fix that issue i need to have a look at your code. Can you share your code if possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview
Top Kudoed Authors