Forum Discussion

philackerley
8 years ago

How to identify a running background mock service on windows 7?

I have successfully ran mockservicerunner.bat -b to launch a background Mock service. But how do I view the process on windows 7? I cannot identify a process/service that looks like a candidate using windows system tools like netstat, I want to stop and restart it so need to kill it off. Any help appreciated , thanks.

1 Reply

• You can find a corresponding process using the Process Explorer utility. In my case it's the "java.exe" process from the "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\jre\bin" folder with the following command-line:

"C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\..\jre\bin\java"  -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties -Dgroovy.source.encoding=iso-8859-1 "-Dsoapui.home=C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\\" -Dsoapui.ext.libraries="C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\ext" -Dsoapui.ext.listeners="C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\listeners" -Dsoapui.ext.actions="C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\actions" -cp "C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\soapui-pro-5.1.2.jar;C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\bin\..\lib\*;C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-Pro-5.1.2\jre\lib\jfxrt.jar" com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProMockServiceRunner -m "Account creation mock" "C:\Users\User_Name\SoapUI-Tutorials\Sample-REST-Project-soapui-project.xml"