Forum Discussion

bpistole
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

How to Run Coverage for APIs

I have 3 distinct API sets in my project.  When I run the API coverage it is only giving me results for one of the 3.  Is there a way to enable code coverage for certain API groups in my project and disable others?

• Hi bpistole,

I guess the APIs, which aren't shown in the coverage report, are added from Swagger in ReadyAPI 2.2.0 or later  (they are stored as-is in the project). Unfortunately, coverage isn't currently supported for such APIs. It's supported only for REST APIs, which are stored in the WADL format. 

We have a corresponding item in our DB for implementing the coverage for Swagger.

2 Replies

• Hi bpistole,

I guess the APIs, which aren't shown in the coverage report, are added from Swagger in ReadyAPI 2.2.0 or later  (they are stored as-is in the project). Unfortunately, coverage isn't currently supported for such APIs. It's supported only for REST APIs, which are stored in the WADL format. 

We have a corresponding item in our DB for implementing the coverage for Swagger.

Olga_T
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi all,

NBorovykh, thank you for your assistance!

bpistole, does the information provided above answers your question, or, do you have any additional details for us?

If the question was answered, could you please mark the topic as solved? This will make the search for the answer easier for other Community members.

Thank you in advance,