cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i find an xml node and insert one or more nodes right below that node?

SOLVED
Community Hero

Re: How do i find an xml node and insert one or more nodes right below that node?

Really sorry, I did not mean to hurt, may be the word is in appropriate. I do appreciate that you actively helping people.

Regards,
Rao.
Community Hero

Re: How do i find an xml node and insert one or more nodes right below that node?

@nmrao: The other part you have to realize is that a lot of people asking for help don't know / understand groovy, so I'm also trying to provide groovy scripts that are easily read and understandable, and try to explain everything with comments. Your scripts are advanced, and are less "crude" but can be rather intimidating with someone who isn't familiar with groovy. Smiley Happy 

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!
Super Contributor

@msiadak and @nmrao

I think as long as the method works its all good!

For advanced users they would like @nmrao solution and for a newbie @msiadak does the job and they would care less1

Two amazing devs kudos to you both man!

Community Hero

@sanj: You are exactly right and I could not have put it better! The end result is what matters, and helping each other and helping others. 

---

Click the Accept as Solution button if my answer has helped, and remember to give kudos where appropriate too!
Contributor

@msiadak@nmrao@sanj -- Thank you very very much guys for your prompt replies!! I really appreciate it.

I am a newbie to Groovy and Ready API. I am working on building a API framework using Ready API.

I would need a lot of help from you guys. More questions to follow! 

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors