Forum Discussion

CroakSplat
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

Groovy script font - no longer monospace? - pls make it monospace again

I recently upgraded from an old version (ReadyAPI! v1.8.5) to ReadyAPI v2.4.0, and while there is much to celebrate, I am finding that Groovy scripts are no longer monospace, and I can't find a way to adjust the font setting for these. Neither of

> Preferences > Editor > Editor Font

> Preferences > Editor > Text Field Font

affect font in my groovy scripts. I hereby request that the font for Groovy scripts either returns to monospace or that groovy script fonts become a configurable thing.

2 Replies

CroakSplat
      Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response. I played around with the referenced font settings a bit between v1.8.5 and v2.4.0, and they seem to be inconsistent, not just between versions (Editor Font applies to Groovy scripts in v1.8.5), but even within versions --- the application of the settings seems sporadic. Within the preferences window itself, the Text Field attribute sometimes applies and sometimes does not. My testing computer is on a non-internet-connected computer so I can't screenshot an example, but I expect it's easy for people to check out on their own.

(Note for historians and other readers: I editted the Subject of the original post to be less obnoxious.)