Forum Discussion

Sasidhar
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Groovy Class reference options in Bamboo

Hi Team,

I have created a groovy class and addedd path in SOAP UI preferences. I am able to reference the class in SOAP UI successfully. The problem arised when check in code to SVN and run the test from Bamboo. I am getting an errror no suc class found. 

As i understand we get this error when SOAP UI is unable to find the path of  groovy class. Can some help in how to provide  groovy class references in a Bamboo plan to make this work.

Error - org.codehaus.groovy.syntax.SyntaxException: unable to resolve class 

Thanks Sasidhar

• Found solution for this problem..

To set the SoapUI script library property in maven, add the following to your POM file.

<soapuiProperties>

<property>

<name>soapui.scripting.library</name>

<value>C:\MyScriptDirectory</value>

</property>

</soapuiProperties>

Make sure this is added under the <configuration> element for the SoapUI Pro maven plugin.

Hope this helps.. Thanks Sasi

3 Replies

Sasidhar
    New Contributor

Found solution for this problem..

To set the SoapUI script library property in maven, add the following to your POM file.

<soapuiProperties>

<property>

<name>soapui.scripting.library</name>

<value>C:\MyScriptDirectory</value>

</property>

</soapuiProperties>

Make sure this is added under the <configuration> element for the SoapUI Pro maven plugin.

Hope this helps.. Thanks Sasi

nmrao
      Champion Level 3
      Glad you could resolve this issue for your self and thank you for sharing the information.
    nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Was it a just class file or a script file? If it is a class file then compile it and place it under SOAPUI_HOME/bin/ext directory.