cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Git Integration - Converting to Composite - ReadyAPI hangs at VCS sharing message during save (v2.5)

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Git Integration - Converting to Composite - ReadyAPI hangs at VCS sharing message during save (v2.5)

I'm trying to convert a normal project into a composite project, using v2.5 (just downloaded), so that I can integrate with Git. I've tried setting the project property Composite Project to "true," as well as checking the Enable version control checkbox. Things are fine until I try to save the project, and I'm prompted with "Do you want to share your project through VCS?" -- when I click Yes, the system completely hangs. (Does not do this when I click No). Also, it hangs when I click Save and Share Project.

Am I missing something here? 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Git Integration - Converting to Composite - ReadyAPI hangs at VCS sharing message during save (v

Hi pricedgp,

I would recommend that you open a new case here: https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

Learn SmartBear products in a fun and easy way and prove your knowledge!
>>Participate in the TechCorner Challenge today
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Want a fun and easy way to learn ReadyAPI and show off your skills? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Compare an expected JSON value and actual response in Events

Participate!

Fetch value/data from JSON response using Groovy Script

See replies!

Filtering data retrieved from a DataSource

See replies!

Get data from Petstore and add it to Excel sheets

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors