Forum Discussion

zematos
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Getting some SEVERE errors when starting ReadyAPI 3.0.0

I'm getting the following errors when starting ReadyAPI 3.0.0 on Red Hat 7.7:

[...]
12:14:31 SEVERE: [1210/121431.611297:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(375)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[...]
12:14:47 SEVERE: [1210/121447.410910:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(1019)] Lost UI shared context.
12:14:47 SEVERE: [1210/121447.416751:ERROR:command_buffer_proxy_impl.cc(134)] ContextResult::kTransientFailure: Failed to send GpuChannelMsg_CreateCommandBuffer.

Any hint on how to fix this?

• Hi zematos , according to the System Requirements article, ReadyAPI 3.0 supports 64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or later. Could you please check if your system meets this requirement.

In case this doesn't help, our team would like to take a closer look at your issue. Please create a support case and provide as many details as possible there, and definitely attach your API log to the case, as well.

2 Replies

sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi zematos , according to the System Requirements article, ReadyAPI 3.0 supports 64-bit Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 or later. Could you please check if your system meets this requirement.

In case this doesn't help, our team would like to take a closer look at your issue. Please create a support case and provide as many details as possible there, and definitely attach your API log to the case, as well.

zematos
      New Contributor

Hi,

My system meets the requirement (it's running RHEL 7.7).

I will open a support case.

Kind regards,

José