Forum Discussion

jcsreddy
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Getting -> swagger compliance testing failed. invalid content type: application/json; charset=UTF-8

I am using Ready API 1.8.5, and in that I am using 'Swagger Compliance Assertion' for validating the response to check if it is adhering to Swagger 2.0 [OpenAPI 2.0] or not.

While doing this validation got the below error.

'swagger compliance testing failed. invalid content type: application/json; charset=UTF-8'

Article referred -> https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/testing/assertions/reference/compliance/swagger.html

Can some one help on this?

I am attaching the request and response, and my objective is to ensure that 'Swagger Compliance Assertion' is passed.

Thanks,

Chandra.

5 Replies

jcsreddy
      Occasional Contributor

Team,

I Installed Ready API 2.3.0, and when trying to launch got the below error. Can you please help?

C:\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.3.0\bin>"C:\com.ibm.JDK\jre\bin\java" -Xms1028m -Xmx6096m -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40  -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties -Dcom.ibm.SSL.ConfigU
      Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanel
              at com.smartbear.ready.ui.ReadyApiMain.<clinit>(ReadyApiMain.java:59)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.embed.swing.JFXPanel
              at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:609)
              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassHelper(ClassLoader.java:924)
              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:869)
              at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:332)
              at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:852)