cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GIT Integration

New Contributor

GIT Integration

Hi, Can I disable GIT integration when ReadyAPI is open? Maybe modifying VcsSettings class

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: GIT Integration

Hi @tsuarezc,

You can manage the installed plugins in the Plugin Manager dialog. You can find it in the ReadyAPI toolbar:

https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/configure/plugins/manager/overview.html

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

Participate in the API Testing vs. UI Testing online community event to win great prizes!
New Contributor

The GIT is integrated into ReadyAPI 2.6.0 so we cannot uninstall it.

Staff

Hi tsuarezc,

You cannot remove the Git-related UI elements in 2.6.0. It isn't a plugin anymore.

If you need to make your project to be non-composite again you can just set the property "Composite Project" to "false" in "Project Properties".

Best regards,

Alexander Sviridov

ReadyAPI Developer

Community Manager

Thanks for your help, Alexander!

@tsuarezc, is this what you were looking for? If this reply doesn't answer your question, could you please clarify your request? Why do you want to disable the integration? Had you activated it before? Did you face any issues?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓

Participate in the API Testing vs. UI Testing online community event to win great prizes!
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Join the Online Event to Win
Top Kudoed Authors