Forum Discussion

sprasadboga
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

Fail to Connect to JMS using Groovy script

Hi,

New to community. 

I couldnt able to run scripts marked as solutions for TechCorner Challenge #10 . ( Reading messages from Queue).

Could you suggest any pre-requisite to run this scripts. (If any jars, where to refer)

Also what should i give Host & port number  ?

def host = "tcp://x.x.x.x:61616"

Many Thanks

• The scripts of mine that were marked as an answer require the ActiveMQ JAR to be copied and placed into the LIB folder within your ReadyAPI installation.

The line def host = "tcp://x.x.x.x:61616" needs to be pointed at the ActiveMQ server you wish to utilize the scripts to run against. These scripts require an actively running ActiveMQ server to communicate with. You can get the ActiveMQ Client Jar from the Maven Repository 

sonya_m
    4 years ago

Thank you for the clarification Matthew, this is much appreciated!

sprasadboga did this help you run the script?

4 Replies

groovyguy
    Champion Level 1

The scripts of mine that were marked as an answer require the ActiveMQ JAR to be copied and placed into the LIB folder within your ReadyAPI installation.

The line def host = "tcp://x.x.x.x:61616" needs to be pointed at the ActiveMQ server you wish to utilize the scripts to run against. These scripts require an actively running ActiveMQ server to communicate with. You can get the ActiveMQ Client Jar from the Maven Repository 

sonya_m
      SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the clarification Matthew, this is much appreciated!

sprasadboga did this help you run the script?