Forum Discussion

bpadaraju
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago

Error in Project listener, when environment is changed

Hi,

I have 5 test environments configured for my project. Whenever I change the test environment from the drop-down list of UI, I get the following error:  

ERROR [WsdlProject] Error in ProjectListener
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlValueDisconnectedException
 at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlObjectBase.check_orphaned(XmlObjectBase.java:1244)
 at com.eviware.soapui.config.impl.JdbcRequestTestStepConfigImpl.getDbConnectionName(Unknown Source)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.ProJdbcRequestTestStep.getDbConnectionName(ProJdbcRequestTestStep.java:28)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.ProJdbcRequestTestStep$1.environmentSwitched(ProJdbcRequestTestStep.java:59)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject$16.notifyListener(WsdlProject.java:1624)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject.notifyListeners(WsdlProject.java:2894)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject.fireEnvironmentSwitched(WsdlProject.java:1621)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlProject.setActiveEnvironment(WsdlProject.java:695)
 at com.eviware.soapui.model.environment.EnvironmentComboBoxListener.actionPerformed(EnvironmentComboBoxListener.java:36)
 at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireActionEvent(JComboBox.java:1258)
 at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedItem(JComboBox.java:586)
 at javax.swing.JComboBox.setSelectedIndex(JComboBox.java:622)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$Handler.mouseReleased(BasicComboPopup.java:861)
 at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:290)
 at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6533)
 at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3324)
 at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$1.processMouseEvent(BasicComboPopup.java:510)
 at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6298)
 at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2237)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2295)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4889)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4526)
 at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4467)
 at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2281)
 at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
 at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:758)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
 at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:90)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
 at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:729)
 at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
 at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:80)
 at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:728)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
 at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)

I assume this error has something to do with the database. I have JDBC requests in my test suites, but all JDBC requests use only One database connection. This connection is also configured for all 5 environments.

I couldn't find any solution regarding this error. This error doesn't block my test execution, but whenever I change the Environment, it generates error logs in ready-api.log file, which are ~=5MB and also the UI freezes for few seconds.

I have attached a part of the log file here.

3 Replies

bpadaraju
      Occasional Contributor

Hallo,

thank you for the reply. Is there any other way to solve this? From what I know, I am not allowed to share the project file anywhere.

regards,

bpadaraju

NBorovykh

Hi Bpadaraju,

I'm afraid without having your project or, at least, its corrupted part, it's problematic to fix the problem.  

If you make the project composite and send us the settings.xml file, hopefully, it will be enough for us to help. If you send it within a support ticket, it'll be covered by NDA, which is a standard part of the EULA.