cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log for

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log for

I am receiving the below message in my SoapUI Log. Both my company's technical support and I researched your Forum and found a solution to this problem. We applied the suggestions mentioned in that solution, BUT it did not work. So, I am looking for some guidance here. What else can we do?

Below are the logs:

SoapUI Log:

Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:DEBUG:Loaded Definition: ok
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:Finding importer for {http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/otm/IntXmlService}IntXml
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:Importing binding {http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/otm/IntXmlService}IntXml
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:importing endpoint https://cor089yaw87:7655/GC3Services/IntXmlService/call
Fri Feb 21 14:48:59 EST 2014:INFO:importing operation process
Fri Feb 21 14:50:16 EST 2014:ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log for details

SoapUI Error Log:

Fri Feb 21 14:50:16 EST 2014:ERROR:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cur.createComment(Cur.java:216)
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor._insertComment(Cursor.java:1781)
at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Cursor.insertComment(Cursor.java:4325)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.addElementTypeAndRestricionsComment(SampleXmlUtil.java:1409)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1159)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1067)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processSequence(SampleXmlUtil.java:1288)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1070)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.createSampleForType(SampleXmlUtil.java:250)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1183)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1067)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.createSampleForType(SampleXmlUtil.java:250)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processElement(SampleXmlUtil.java:1183)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processSequence(SampleXmlUtil.java:1288)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1070)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processChoice(SampleXmlUtil.java:1303)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SampleXmlUtil.processParticle(SampleXmlUtil.java:1073)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: ERROR:An error occurred [Java heap space], see error log

HI
What solutions are you talking about? could you provide a link to the post in the forum for instance?
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

This reference from Smart Bear explains how to increase the JAVA Heap Space.

http://www.soapui.org/Working-with-soap ... usage.html

See the item called "1. Adjust Memory Settings"

This reference was displayed in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22224&p=50525&hilit=Java+Heap+Space&sid=a1716a36dcf3c08b26e292318cb355ad#p50525
Highlighted
Super Contributor

ok, do you have more error log in the soapui error log? for know it is not possible to track where the problem comes from
do you do special stuff with groovy just before the heap space occurs?
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I posted the entire Error, and SoapUI logs into the original post.

Is there some other setting that controls what is captured in the Logs?

I don't know groovy or what it is. So, I am sure that I am NOT doing anything special with that!

I did increase the JAVA Heap size before I opened SoapUI, however!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

However, there are still a problem because, when I change the default values, the program doesn't start

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @icenamor,

This is a quite old conversation. I suggest that you start a new topic and describe the issue you faced and the task you want to implement.

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors