Forum Discussion

ananya
Frequent Visitor
5 years ago
Solved

DB Connection Issues

I'm facing issues in connecting to Oracle DB through Soap UI- Ready Api. It used to work for me earlier, somehow when I changed my machine, my scripts started failing .I tried connecting to DB using ...
    5 years ago
    Hi ananya,

You are getting two different error responses because youre trying to connect to two different RDBMSs....oracle and postgresql.

Regarding method 1 error response. Your error appears to be for an oracle RDBMS and the error response is generated if you have the wrong jdbc.jar file version. What version of oracle are you connecting to? You need to ensure your driver version matches the java version installed and the RDBMS version

Regarding method 2 error. It appears you are using a postgresql RDBMS, and the error response appears to be when you havent got a jdbc driver .jar file for a postgresql RDBMS. You need to copy the postgresql driver file to the correct directory.

BTW. regarding installed java versions. You need to ensure you use the correct "bit version"...either x86 or 64bit java (which needs to correspond to your ReadyAPI! version) and this needs to correspond to your .jar driver files also.

Cheers,

Rich