cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create defect from automatically in ALM when scripts failed in Ready API

Occasional Contributor

Create defect from automatically in ALM when scripts failed in Ready API

I am looking for a opensource plugin or code where i can able to create defect in ALM when the script fails from Ready API.

Thanks

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Create defect from automatically in ALM when scripts failed in Ready API

Hi,

You can find all available plugins on this page:

https://smartbear.com/plugins/

Which exact ALM do you use?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Community Manager

Hi @kirankumar0104,

Did you find a solution to your question? Do you mind sharing it with us?

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.↓↓↓↓↓
Community Hero

At first glance it may be exiting to have such functionality. However, there could be drawback as well such as environmental issue, machine specific issue.

It would be good idea to double the issue before logging into defect tracking system rather than automatically issue being logged, IMO.

Regards,
Rao.
Community Hero

yeah - Im leaning towards @nmrao's opinion here too - sounds cool, but i dont think Id want something to automatically raise tickets - an api that allowed you to raise them maybe (like the JIRA plugin) but i always want to tailor the content whenever raising tickets anyway.

just my opinion!

richie

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the title of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems.
2018 NEWS
Top Kudoed Authors