Forum Discussion

ecsmmek
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

Create default REST request with default body based on body model

Hi,

I found this two year old new feature request:

https://community.smartbear.com/t5/ReadyAPI-Feature-Requests/Swagger-use-body-model-when-importing/idi-p/126411

It contains a functionality we've been looking for.

We are now in a project we're we using REST based on OpenAPI 3.0 definitions and we're wondering if there has been some progress in the area described in the original new feature request post?

It would be most appreciated if ReadyAPI would be equipped with this functionality.

Best regards

Mathias

• Hi Mahias,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, the described functionality doesn't work for OpenAPI 3.0 specifications now. We have a task in our backlog to implement it, but there is no ETA at the moment. I'll forward your request to our Product Management team so that they will know you're interested in the implementation of this task.

1 Reply

Nastya_Khovrina
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hi Mahias,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, the described functionality doesn't work for OpenAPI 3.0 specifications now. We have a task in our backlog to implement it, but there is no ETA at the moment. I'll forward your request to our Product Management team so that they will know you're interested in the implementation of this task.