Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we invoke Selenium Webdriver through SOAP UI Pro

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Can we invoke Selenium Webdriver through SOAP UI Pro

Getting this error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter.create(Ljava/util/concurrent/ExecutorServiceSmiley WinkLcom/google/common/util/concurrent/SimpleTimeLimiter; error at line: 8

Here is the code Groovy script code:

import org.openqa.selenium.By;
import org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver;
import org.openqa.selenium.WebElement;
log.info("The Chrome driver test");
System.setProperty("webdriver.chrome.driver", "C:\\Users\\nhy1117\\Downloads\\chromedriver_win32\\chromedriver.exe");

// Initialize browser
def driver = new ChromeDriver();

// Open Google
driver.get("http://www.google.com");

// Maximize browser
driver.manage().window().maximize();

log.info("Go to the launch page");

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can we invoke Selenium Webdriver through SOAP UI Pro

Pls make sure you have the following jars available in  C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.2.0\bin\ext

Attached file

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Community Hero

1. It appears that there is dependency issue.
2. What is your use case?
3. Why do you want to link you web testing to groovy script while you can execute the tests independently?

Regards,
Rao.
Occasional Contributor

1.It was missing jar.

2. One part of the use case needs web interaction and other part should interact with web services, to complete that scenario.

Due to this I wanted to invoke the web application using as ReadyAPI supports it through Groovy script.

3.Can you please elaborate  what you meant by "while you can execute the tests independently"

Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem. Can you please give me information on the missing JAR file?

The error message "com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter.create" if googled will reference Guava: Google core lib's. guava-23.0.jar is already included with the Webdriver jar files.

What it is and where I can get it?

Occasional Contributor

Pls make sure you have the following jars available in  C:\Program Files\SmartBear\ReadyAPI-2.2.0\bin\ext

Attached file

View solution in original post

Contributor

A couple of things:

I'd like to know the name of the jar file that you identified earlier in the thread. I'm thinking it was the guava.jar file.

Are you running Selenium standalone server? I'm using Selenium Webdriver and I see a significant difference in some files.

You have:

cglib-nodep

jna

jna-platform

selenium-api

selenium-chrome-driver

selenium-remote-driver

selenium-server-standalone

I have:

byte-buddy

client-combined

client-combined-sources

The rest are common between us.

I believe that the issue is either a missing file as you mentioned or a versioning issue. My versions are all newer than yours.

Another question is Chrome v62 and chromedriver.exe compatible with the current Webdriver release, or which release is it compatible with if this is an issue?

Occasional Contributor

Am using selenium web driver itself and the chrome driver.exe may be its not updated with the latest version of Chrome Browser.

Contributor

No, I have the latest supported pairing of Chrome v62 and chromedriver.exe v2.33.

Earlier you wrote:

1.It was missing jar.

Which jar were you missing?

Contributor

Who marked this as solved??? ITs anything but solved...

There is a ticket open as well but pushed off until v2.4. this doesn't help my current project.

Community Hero

Some times cases are different and it might have worked for the author of this question. And that solution might not worked for you. You can still create a new question with the details as much possible including what solutions you have already tried.

Regards,
Rao.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Watch the new Interview
Top Kudoed Authors