Forum Discussion

klauern
Contributor
11 years ago

Can't send JMS message: The client ID already configured

I have been trying to configure sending JMS messages in SoapUI tests and have run up against a wall. I am able to successfully send messages directly to the topic with HermesJMS, but when running the test in SoapUI, I get an error:

Thu Apr 03 07:31:03 CDT 2014:ERROR:javax.jms.JMSException: The client ID already configured
javax.jms.JMSException: The client ID already configured
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.jms.JMSConnectionHolder.<init>(JMSConnectionHolder.java:78)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.jms.HermesJmsRequestPublishSubscribeTransport.execute(HermesJmsRequestPublishSubscribeTransport.java:40)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.jms.HermesJmsRequestTransport.sendRequest(HermesJmsRequestTransport.java:96)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.run(WsdlSubmit.java:123)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

The problem is, there's nothing I'm setting anywhere that defines this client ID to begin with. I'm using the SeeBeyond-JCAPS JMS adapter in HermesJMS, but as mentioned before, I was able to send messages in HermesJMS itself without a problem, so there appears to be some disconnect between HermesJMS and SoapUI that I can't decipher.
No RepliesBe the first to reply