Forum Discussion

jpbogad
New Contributor
9 years ago
Solved

Can I restore a deleted Test Suite from SoapUI Pro on Ready API?

nmrao
    9 years ago

Well, typically software projects uses some kind of repository, say git, svn etc. Hope you might have something like that, so that you can have history for your projects.

Fortunately, with Ready API 1.3, git is integrated so you can leverage that, I believe. And of course, that is for further.

Unless you have something like that in place, you can't recover it in previous state.

3 Replies

• Hi,

No SoapUI Pro or Ready API will not save the project back up on its own, unless you configure the setting in File > Preferences > UI > Create Back up and provide a location to save.

Thanks,
    Jeshtha

jpbogad
      New Contributor

Thanks, I does not actually solve the problem but, it will help me prevent it for next time. 

nmrao
        Champion Level 3

Well, typically software projects uses some kind of repository, say git, svn etc. Hope you might have something like that, so that you can have history for your projects.

Fortunately, with Ready API 1.3, git is integrated so you can leverage that, I believe. And of course, that is for further.

Unless you have something like that in place, you can't recover it in previous state.