Forum Discussion

Ahmadb
New Contributor
5 years ago

2.6 SVN Checkout issues

I've committed my script to svn but when I checkout a new project from svn and import it into readyAPI,  my script will not show. They are however in the downloaded project folder so I have to manually import them into readyAPI. 

This issue started happenning in 2.6. 

I tried rolling back to 2.4 but again the issue exist. Any ideas? 

4 Replies

Radford
    Super Contributor

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are asking. Are you saying that you've written some external Groovy scripts and have them in a directory that is referenced as a Script Library?

If so you can specify a project script library in the project properties. When doing this you can specify paths relative to the project file, by using the ${projectDir} property.

For full information on specifying relative paths to project resources, please review the following documentation page:

https://support.smartbear.com/readyapi/docs/testing/best-practices/root.html

Ahmadb
        New Contributor

Thanks for the input Radford and Tanya; so we have a project with a lot of scripts already developed and its working fine. We use import composite project and all the project is imported. The issue started when I upgraded from 2.4 to 2.6 and developed some script and committed the code to svn. Now when I import the project to soapUI only scripts developed before the upgrade are imported. The new script that is developed after upgrade (in 2.6) are there in the project folder on my 'desktop' and I have to manually import them and create and connect the url again.