Forum Discussion

Sachin_Sawe
Contributor
16 years ago

soapUI 2.5.1 IDEA plugin

Ole, if I open up plugins section in IDEA 7.0.4 I don't find soapUI 2.5 plugin. I have old 2.0.2 plugin. Any idea how to install 2.5 plugin? I also looked up your nightly-builds directory on eviware. It does have 2.5.1 plugin but I don't know how to install that in IDEA?

any help is appreciated.

thanks,
Sachin

6 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

Download the plugin from sourceforge or our nightly-build and unzip its contents to the idea\plugins folder (remove any existing SoapUIPlugin first). Then restart IDEA.

A quick test implies that it won't work on 7.0.4 though, please try you too to confirm this..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

ok.. then it will require 8.x for now.. sorry..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • The current soapUI version available in Idea 7.x is 2.0.2, which is over a year old and tends to crash a lot.  If 2.5 is not available for Idea 7, is there at least a more recent build? If so, can you upload it to the Idea plugins area so it can be updated though Idea's plugin manager?

thanks!

Alex
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Alex,

you are right, I'll upload the 2.5.1 version of the plugin available at sourceforge to the IDEA plugin area later today.

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

just an update on this: I'm having problems uploading the plugin due to errors at the IDEA Plugins site.. I'll post back when its working..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com