Forum Discussion

srikanth
Occasional Contributor
17 years ago

problem with command line execution

testrunner.bat -sTestSuite9999 -a -r

"D:\Development\workspace\PayzePerfTesting\\PayzePerfTesting-soapui-project.xml"

Hi ALL,

I use teh above command to run the testsuite 9999 from command line.. and the soapUI project is in the path specified... but i dont get any logs///.. it dosnt give any errors//

4 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

Can you show the entire output of the command-line runner?

Also; is there supposed to be a space between "Test Suite" and "9999"? if so, you need to quote the argument, ie -s"TestSuite 9999"..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    srikanth
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Ole,

No i removed the space by renaming the test suite.. but it still dosnt give me any logs..

C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-1.7.1\bin>testrunner.bat -t "C:\Program Files\ev
    iware\soapUI-1.7.1\bin\soapui-settings.xml" -sTestSuite9999  -a -r  "D:\Develop
    ment\workspace\PayzePerfTesting\PayzePerfTesting-soapui-project.xml"
    soapUI 1.7.1 TestCase Runner
    Configuring log4j from [jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files/eviware/soapUI-1.7.1/bin/so
    apui-1.7.1.jar!/soapui-log4j.xml]
    12:42:17,645 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] setting projectFile to [D:\Development
    \workspace\PayzePerfTesting\PayzePerfTesting-soapui-project.xml]
    12:42:17,645 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] setting testSuite to [TestSuite9999]
    12:42:18,004 INFO  [SoapUI] initialized soapui-settings from [C:\Program Files\e
    viware\soapUI-1.7.1\bin\soapui-settings.xml]
    12:42:18,004 INFO  [SoapUI] Missing folder [C:\Program Files\eviware\soapUI-1.7.
    1\bin\ext] for external libraries
    12:42:18,317 INFO  [WsdlProject] Loaded project from [D:\Development\workspace\P
    ayzePerfTesting\PayzePerfTesting-soapui-project.xml]
    12:42:19,410 INFO  [SoapUITestCaseRunner] Running soapUI tests in project [PerfT
    st.PWS]

SoapUI 1.7.1 TestCaseRunner Summary
    -----------------------------
    Time Taken: 0ms
    Total TestSuites: 0
    Total TestCases: 0 (0 failed)
    Total TestSteps: 0
    Total Request Assertions: 0
    Total Failed Assertions: 0
    Total Exported Results: 0
    srikanth
    Occasional Contributor
    this is urgent as i have to finish some tests by wednesday..

any help will be appreciated..
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

please mail me your project file (ole@eviware.com) and I'll try to find out what's wrong..

If you want prioritized/guaranteed support, please get a soapUI-Pro-license..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com