i am not able to see soapui log or HTTP log in soapui 5.6.0 version tool

i am not able to see soapui log or HTTP log in soapui 5.6.0 version tool

mounika108_0-1620192613338.png

3 REPLIES 3
richie
Community Hero

Re: i am not able to see soapui log or HTTP log in soapui 5.6.0 version tool

Hey @mounika108,

That's weird. What operating system are you running it on? I'm running 5.6.0 on both windows and debian (unix) and i can see the logging when i select it. Are you running on Mac?

I notice your screenshot is of the load test component. I havent got any load tests to check, but if you have any functional tests is the logging available then?

I thought there was a 'disable' log context menu option and was thinking perhaps youd selected that. However i think im getting mixed up with my readyapi! version instead.

The UI Settings have some options to alter the logging behaviour. Theres nothing in there foe disabling the logging, but perhaps if you altered the preferences foe the logging, it might "wake up" the logging if you made some changes?

Thats all i got.

Cheers

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
nmrao
Community Hero

Please check if the below documentation helps! I believe, for load tests, logs are disabled as they take processing time for writing.
https://www.soapui.org/docs/load-testing/reference/navigation/

Regards,
Rao.
richie
Community Hero

Good spot by Rao!😉
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors