I have a web service that get information from an inform of Oracle Fusion. When I first launch the request service to get information from a customer in Oracle Fusion, it's done in the right way. But when I update the information of the customer and I launched the second time the request service the SOAPUI always bring me the first information without the last updates.
I tried to uncheck the cache option of WSDL and refresh the request service using Update Definition but nothing happends. The only solution that I found is to close and open the program. But I need to call the program for a Java application so is not a option for me.