Forum Discussion

GEN
New Contributor
4 years ago

Unable to import WSDL File in a new project

The WSDL file is good to import in other PC,but not in mine.

There is "always" error when importing WSDL file after creating a new project.

Error loading [file:\C:\Users\gli\OneDrive%20-%20Amadeus%20Workplace\Desktop\WSDL\1ASIWNEFEZT_PDT_20210225_064642.zip]: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Content is not allowed in prolog

Also noticed that there is an error log after installing SOAP UI as attached..... Maybe these two are related.

4 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey GEN,

At first glance i think all the reported errors are steering you in the wrong direction.

If youre creating a project from a .wsdl then soapui isnt expecting a binary file.....it's expecting a text file.

You say your colleague is able to load in the .wsdl fine on his machine.

Your .wsdl is compressed within a .zip archive. Did your colleague .zip the file to send to you?

Im guessing the invalid data in the prolog is cos the file headers are not whats expected cos the files zipped.

Decompress the .zip archive, extract the .wsdl and then try and load in the .wsdl from the source rather than the .zip archive.

Ta

Rich
      GEN
      New Contributor

Hi Richie, Thanks for your input,  It is still the same after unzip the file. Actually after unzip it become

a file folder which couldn't be imported at one time.....

richie
        Community Hero
        Hey GEN,

Can you send some screenshots so i can see?
        There shouldnt be a folder structure in the .zip at all.
        Id expect your file to have a .wsdl file extension.

Ta

Rich