Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

UI

When the user minimizes the UI and then Maximizes it return with very small fonts that are so small can't see it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: UI

I asked to troubleshoot on her laptop and found the resolution was 4k, I decreased it down to HD and all is good now. Not sure what she was telling me about pluging into the network had something to do with it but she is happy now. Issue solved. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi @Ty-Bot,

Seen this kind of problem for the very first time can you please brief more. So that i can understand better.

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" Smiley Happy

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I got more information from the user, when she is plugged into the network its launches fine. If she disconnects from the network and launches SoupUI the GUI fonts are so small its very hard to see.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I asked to troubleshoot on her laptop and found the resolution was 4k, I decreased it down to HD and all is good now. Not sure what she was telling me about pluging into the network had something to do with it but she is happy now. Issue solved. 

View solution in original post