Forum Discussion

erchristopher
Occasional Contributor
10 years ago

TestRunner - Execution finished with errorCode 1

I have bunch of test suites and are running fine at project level without issues

but if i use the test runner, i always get Execution finished with errorCode 1
Can any one let me know what this error code is? i checked log and couldnt find any info

2 Replies

kondasamy
    Regular Contributor
    Could you please be more specific on the error code?

Is it "Execution finished with ErrorCode -1" ?
      jaffar_s123
      New Contributor

Hi there 

I am getting the same error when i launch Test Runner , My Test Executed fine but no console output 

"Execution finished with errorCode -1, please check log for error messages .

Everything executed but no console output to explain how many test cases executed pass , fail etc 

End of the execution i got this errors 

at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.throwFailureException(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:519)
      at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.runRunner(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:435)
      at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:202)
      at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.run(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:137)
      at com.eviware.soapui.tools.AbstractSoapUIRunner.runFromCommandLine(AbstractSoapUIRunner.java:112)
      at com.eviware.soapui.tools.SoapUITestCaseRunner.main(SoapUITestCaseRunner.java:122)

Please kindly help , when i execute from Docker alaso i am getting the same errors .