Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoapUI 5.6.0 import swagger -> unknown swagger version

SOLVED
juza
New Contributor

SoapUI 5.6.0 import swagger -> unknown swagger version

I would like to import a swagger file (possibly OAS3 juza_0-1616584973254.png) but I'm getting the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown Swgger Version: null

in my home-dir I put the file soapui-swagger-plugin-2.5.3-dist.jar in .soapuios\plugins

Do I miss something?

Thank you

Francesco

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
richie
Community Hero

Re: SoapUI 5.6.0 import swagger -> unknown swagger version

hey @juza 

it depends what version of swagger/openAPI youre using.  soapui (free) only supports importing swagger v1, openAPI is swagger v3 upwards so you wont be able to import your openAPI - youll have to create them manually instead.  i had exactly the same problem a couple of months ago

ta

rich

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
richie
Community Hero

Re: SoapUI 5.6.0 import swagger -> unknown swagger version

hey @juza 

it depends what version of swagger/openAPI youre using.  soapui (free) only supports importing swagger v1, openAPI is swagger v3 upwards so you wont be able to import your openAPI - youll have to create them manually instead.  i had exactly the same problem a couple of months ago

ta

rich

if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors