Forum Discussion

BsyCarson91
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

SoapUI-5.6.0 Error While Trying To Create New Project

Hi,    If anyone could assist on this issue? I could browse the WSDL url via browser but having error while loading the WSDL. There is no problem to be loaded with the similar WSDL url and s...
    ZDGN
    4 years ago

Sorry for not being explicit enough.

Was thinking you should activate your proxy in SoapUI.

Sometimes I face some troubles with my proxy, and have to use some CNTLM ou NTLMAPS tools to add NTLM v2 authentification.

Also I tried to access this URL: https://hddg.fs.apl.oraclecloud.com/finExmShardeCommon/ExpenseService?WSDL, but didn't suceeded:

Wed Nov 18 11:18:14 CET 2020:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
    com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.makeInvalidDefinitionException(WsdlLoader.java:127)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.loadXmlObject(WsdlLoader.java:120)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:486)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:475)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionCache.update(AbstractDefinitionCache.java:92)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:208)
    at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
    at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)