I just updated to 5.5.0 and now when I try to run a project or a suite it just runs the first test and stops. I'm having to run all of my tests individually. Even when the tests pass the status at the top says "FAILED" and execution stops.
The SoapUI log shows an error:
Anyone know what this error means or how to resolve it?
Hard to imagine I'm the first to install 5.5.0. Probably a bug with the installation when replacing 5.4.0. Regardless, uninstalling and reinstalling 5.4.0 fixed the problem.
I have the same issue running 5.5.0, this is after an upgrade from 5.4. I can run the same test suite in Ready API 2.6.0 and it will execute all test cases
I had this issue and I seem to have worked my way out of it.
Seem that if you leave it so the start page opens when you first start SoapUI up, it won't cause this issue. I was able to toggle this error off and on just by unchecking that in the settings and restarting SoapUI.
I cannot see any problems with test cases or suite as on my picture. Do you have any details or a project that can reproduce the problem? Environment may be a key as well. I'm using win 10 to check.
It fails for me if I disable showing the Endpoint explorer and the startup page. It fails both on Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Tue Mar 05 19:36:57 CET 2019:ERROR:Exception during Test Execution java.lang.IllegalStateException: Toolkit not initialized at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.runLater(PlatformImpl.java:273) at com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.runLater(PlatformImpl.java:268) at javafx.application.Platform.runLater(Platform.java:83) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.panels.testsuite.WsdlTestSuiteDesktopPanel$InternalTestSuiteRunListener.afterTestCase(WsdlTestSuiteDesktopPanel.java:430) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestSuiteRunner.notifyAfterRunTestCase(WsdlTestSuiteRunner.java:200) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestSuiteRunner.runSequential(WsdlTestSuiteRunner.java:130) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestSuiteRunner.internalRun(WsdlTestSuiteRunner.java:94) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestSuiteRunner.internalRun(WsdlTestSuiteRunner.java:46) at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestRunner.run(AbstractTestRunner.java:128) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Thank you for feedback and detailed problem description. Your opinion is important for us.
Next release of SoapUI OS will contain solution for this issue.
Current "next" branch already contains needed fix.