cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoapUI 5.5.0 json request results in "400 - Bad request" with message "Input Length = 1"

New Contributor

SoapUI 5.5.0 json request results in "400 - Bad request" with message "Input Length = 1"

SOAPUI 5.5.0

I'm trying to POST a json request to a endpoint, but all attemps result in 400 BAD REQUEST.

In the response, I get the error:

2020-03-23 14_56_04-SoapUI 5.5.0.png

Same request works fine in Postman and also in FireFox RestClient plugin.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Regards,

Edson

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Hero

Re: SoapUI 5.5.0 json request results in "400 - Bad request" with message "Input Leng

Please check the headers passed in POSTMAN and make sure the same are also passed in SoapUI as well.

Regards,
Rao.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: SoapUI 5.5.0 json request results in "400 - Bad request" with message "Input Leng

Thanks,

Unfortunately, I've tried every possible header, individually and in groups, always with same error.

Highlighted
Community Leader

@ecerichter  : Check the request in RAW tab.

Because generally this response comes when the Request is invalid. So you can check your request in RAW tab.

Hope it will help you in solving the issue.

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" 🙂 ↓↓↓↓↓

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
Highlighted
New Contributor

It seems correct to me (I've used similar code in Java and .Net with success):

2020-03-24 11_10_30-SoapUI 5.5.0.png

I'm not used to SoapUI interface, may be is something I've not configured...

Thanks,

Edson

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm facing this same situation, and already try many things, but not work yet. Please help us. Thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Folks, I could resolve this situation executing soapui at admin mode, I'm using Linux, so I used comand "sudo" to open soapui. I hope that helps you too.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
Top Kudoed Authors