Forum Discussion

vijkris99
New Contributor
9 years ago

SoapUI 5.1.3 Bug: SoapUI.isCommandLine() not working as expected

Hi SmartBear team

I am not sure if this is the right place to file a bug - please let me know if this post belongs elsewhere :)

I developed a listener for SoapUI, and used the SoapUI.isCommandLine() command to detect when the tool is invoked from the command line. This was working fine with version 5.0.0 for which I developed the listener originally.

I upgraded recently to 5.1.3 and noticed that this particular command is not working as expected. The command always returns False, regardless of whether I run the tool from the UI or the command line.

Please let me know if you need further details.

3 Replies

AlexKaras
    Champion Level 3

Hi Vijay,

If you are using free version of SoapUI then yes, this is probably the best and the only place to report issues.

If you are using Pro or trial than you may also create a Support ticket via http://soapui.org/Support/support-overview.html form. (Well, you may try it anyway, but may or may not succeed.)

vijkris99
      New Contributor

Hi Alex

Thanks for confirming! I am using the free version, so I guess I can't raise a support ticket. Will await a response from the SmartBear team.

Have a great day!

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Would you mind to pass on the details like how one can reproduce the issue along with the stacktrace showing where it is going wrong or any other details that will help to pin point the issue.