Forum Discussion

mdombret
Regular Visitor
6 years ago

SSO connection using Kerberos

Hello,

I've been trying to use Single Sign On Kerberos through SoapUI. I've been through a lot of forums and topics about it and I can't seem to find any successful. I'mkind of new to soapUI and I'm finally coming here to have feedback of the community :)

The two main solutions I tried are the following :

1. Add a new authorization SPNEGO/Kerberos tomy soap request and enter the credentials. The issue I have is that the request has a header containing locale (for the language), username and password. When I try to use kerberos in the request directly, whether the request fails because I leave the username and password blank in the header and just fill them in in the added Kerberos authorization thushaving a response telling me that I entered bad username or password, or the request is filled in with the authentification informations and uses them (so no sso connection). 

The header goes as follows : 

<soap:Envelope ...>
 <soap:Header>
      <soap1:locale>en_US</soap1:locale>
      <soap1:authentication>
         <soap1:username></soap1:username>
         <soap1:password></soap1:password>
      </soap1:authentication>
   </soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
</soap:Body>

2.I begin my test suite with an HTTP request using kerberos and having my wsdl as an endpoint. The system seems to take my authorizations information but I get an xml parsing error and I don't know why. I'm joining the HTTP request as a screenshot. And here is the response I get : 

<soap12:Envelope xmlns:soap12="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
   <soap12:Body>
      <soap12:Fault>
         <soap12:Code>
            <soap12:Value>soap12:Receiver</soap12:Value>
         </soap12:Code>
         <soap12:Reason>
            <soap12:Text xml:lang="">gw.xml.XmlException: Unable to parse XML from input stream at line 1 column 1</soap12:Text>
         </soap12:Reason>
      </soap12:Fault>
   </soap12:Body>
</soap12:Envelope>

If that can ehlp, I'm working with Guidewire exposed webservices. 

I hope I gave enough information

Many thanks in advance 

No RepliesBe the first to reply