Forum Discussion

hok
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

SOAPUI won't start, Error Log says "Constraint unknown: jdk.disabled.namedCurves"

Trying to start SoapUI 5.6.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 with Java 11 I see only the splash screen.   This version used to run on this computer; I belive some Ubuntu update caused the problem but I have no ide...
    4 years ago
    Hey hok

Im running soapui-5.6.0 with openjdk 11 on debian so i cant attempt to reproduce, but i did have a look around for your error response.

Obviously whatever ubuntu update occurred has kakked your soapui. Could you speak to system admin about what recent updates occurred and rollback?

I did find something on stackoverflow that suggested looking at the different versions of java on your system cos perhaps this could cause the issue to manifest. I dont really think this will help, but if you cant rollback your update its at least giving a quick look at the different java installed via different apps, intellij, soapui, etc., etc. and see if there could be a clash caused by the recent ubuntu update?

Other than that im limited to suggesting trying to reinstall soapui and your java.

Thats all i got im afraid!

Nice one

Rich