Forum Discussion

Scott_Lindner
New Contributor
16 years ago

SOAP Monitor not working

I am trying to use the SOAP Monitor.  When I create a project using the WSDL for the service I want to monitor, and then Launch SOAP Monitor I do not get the configuration options described in the user's manual, http://www.soapui.org/userguide/monitor/index.html.  In stead I only get four options: Port, Incoming Request WSS (with only "none" as a valid option), Incoming Response WSS (with only "none" as a valid option), and Set as Proxy.  When I start this with either the Proxy turned on or off, and try to hit any endpoint I would expect on port 8081, the web service isn't there. I suspect something is missing from my project for this to work as expected.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Scott

3 Replies

• Updating is not really my first option.  Has this feature worked in 2.5 beta1?
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

it sounds like you hit a bug in the beta version; you can install a newer build to a seperate directory just to see if it works better. You don't have to remove/overwrite the existing installation, they can co-exist just fine.

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com