Forum Discussion

Chris_Osthaus
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

Running testrunner on Solaris

Hi all,

I am trying to run testrunner (via an ant script) to run a particular TestSuite on Solaris.  I can execute this exact operation without any problems on Windows.

On Solaris, I can successfully run the TestSuite through the soapUI GUI in 2 ways - opening up the TestSuite GUI and running it there, and also opening up the Launch TestRunner GUI and running it that way.

However, testrunner seems to timeout or get stuck when I try running it from the command line - either by calling it from an ant script, or actually just executing it straight up.  The output that I get is always the following:

================================
=
= SOAPUI_HOME = /h/soapui-2.0.2
=
================================
soapUI 2.0.2 TestCase Runner
Configuring log4j from [jar:file:/h/soapui-2.0.2/bin/soapui-2.0.2.jar!/soapui-log4j.xml]
15:13:20,403 INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [/h/soapui-2.0.2/bin/soapui-settings.xml]

It never goes any further than this.  The fact that I can run it just fine from the GUI indicates to me that I know it can work!  But I don't know what else to do at this point...

Has anyone run into this before on Solaris?  I know that the exact same command line arguments, when called from the "Launch TestRunner" GUI in the application, work without any problem - but when they're called from ant or run manually they do not work.

Thanks,
Chris
No RepliesBe the first to reply