Forum Discussion

Musaffir
Contributor
8 years ago

Running SoapUI tests with Maven : Getting org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; Premature end of file excep

Hi,

I am running my SoapUI tests with maven plugin :  soapui-maven-plugin version 5.2.0

The test happens successfullly

But in the console i see some ugly exceptions like below . Though this is not affecting the tests , I would like to know the reason for it and possibly remove this exception from the console logs .

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; Premature end of file.
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)

I have tried with the soapui-maven-plugin version 5.2.1 too and expereinced the same.

Please let me know if any one has faced this issue and resolved it .

Following is the full content of this exception.

16:32:12,690 ERROR [SoapUI] An error occurred [Premature end of file.], see error log for details
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; Premature end of file.
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.AbstractWssRequestFilter.getWssDocument(AbstractWssRequestFilter.java:63)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.WssAuthenticationRequestFilter.setWssHeaders(WssAuthenticationRequestFilter.java:69)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.endpoint.DefaultEndpointStrategy.copyToRequest(DefaultEndpointStrategy.java:277)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.endpoint.DefaultEndpointStrategy.applyDefaultsToWsdlRequest(DefaultEndpointStrategy.java:215)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.endpoint.DefaultEndpointStrategy.filterRequest(DefaultEndpointStrategy.java:196)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.filters.EndpointStrategyRequestFilter.filterRequest(EndpointStrategyRequestFilter.java:36)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.submit.transports.http.HttpClientRequestTransport.sendRequest(HttpClientRequestTransport.java:172)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.run(WsdlSubmit.java:119)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.WsdlSubmit.submitRequest(WsdlSubmit.java:79)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.rest.RestRequest.submit(RestRequest.java:192)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.RestTestRequestStep.run(RestTestRequestStep.java:794)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.runTestStep(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:211)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.runCurrentTestStep(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:47)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.internalRun(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:138)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestCaseRunner.internalRun(AbstractTestCaseRunner.java:46)
	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestRunner.run(AbstractTestRunner.java:129)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Thanks ,

Musaffir

2 Replies

zen_paul
    Occasional Contributor

When I set up the SoapUI Maven environment, I had to add one extra dependency manually to the pom

<dependency>
       <groupId>com.jgoodies</groupId>
       <artifactId>forms</artifactId>
       <version>1.0.7</version>
     </dependency>

I'm not sure if this is the answer to your problem, but if you don't have that dependency in the com\smartbear\soapui\soapui-maven-plugin\5.2.1soapui-maven-plugin-5.2.1.pom,  it didn't work in my jenkins/maven/soapui environment. 

So its worth just checking that and seeing if it gets rid of the problem.

Musaffir
      Contributor

Hi zen_paul

Thanks for your suggestion :smileyhappy:

Unfortunately it do not resolve my isssue ,am continuing to see the exceptions ...  trying to figure out what wrong :)

Regards,

Musaffir