Forum Discussion

jaymin9999
New Contributor
12 years ago

[Resolved] SOAPUI and Bamboo Integration steps

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if someone has steps for Integrating SOAPUI tests with Bamboo.

I am trying to configure it and having few issues.

Thanks for your help!

10 Replies

redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    larryx yes that's it.
    You can also use maven to run soapui projects. No need to install any soapui resources in this case (the soapui maven plugin do it for you)
  • Hi,

I have done the integration of SOAPUI with Bamboo successfully. Please let me know what help you need.

Thanks,
    Sree
      jagan01
      hi can u provide my the steps for integrating soap ui with bamboo and mail results
      kalaivani
      Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I have readyapi project in bamboo server as artifact. please provide me the steps to run the project using maven or jre

I was trying to run the project with different option, thats does not help.

Please assist.

larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi sreelaxmin,

Can I ask if I can run soapui with bamboo build but WITHOUT installing soapui on bamboo server machine?

Thanks,
    Larry
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    As long as you have the JRE already installed on the machine, I think you can just move the contents of "bin" and "lib" directories and be able to run testrunner.bat/.sh

Thanks,
    Michael Giller
    SmartBear Software
    larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi Michael,

Yes, I believe there is JRE installed on Bamboo Server.
    Do you mean Run SoapUI (i.e., from command line) only need SoapUI "bin"&"lib" folder? If so, can I just build them into jar file and config Bamboo plan/task to run soapui test (from jar file)? In such way, there is no need to install SoapUI on Bamboo Server machine.

Thanks,
    Larry
    larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi Redfish,
    Thanks a lot for your confirmation. Sorry I was not paying attention about your reply msg.
    Cheers,
    -Larry
    redfish4ktc2
    Super Contributor
    no problem :-)
    to avoid this next time, you can/should activate email notification for a specific post (at the end of the page) or for all post you are involved in (in the settings page of your account)
    larryx
    Frequent Contributor
    Yes, it is in the account Board Preference page.
    Thanks,
    Larry