Forum Discussion

lakshmi
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

Re: Urgent : Kindly help

Hi,

Have loaded a web service WSDL into soapui pro 2.0.2 tool.

Have created a test case for this method.When i try to open this for execution it throws me the following error.

java.lang.Exception: Document is not a SOAP 1.2 document, root element is [{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope]

Since this is a very critical method in the Integration test flow, unless this is resolved, I am not able to proceed with further testing.

Kindly help asap.

Thanks,
Lakshmi

3 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

hmm.. can you share the WSDL for this? Can you try the 2.5 version to see if it gives you the same error?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    lakshmi
    Occasional Contributor
    Hi Ole,

I downloaded the latest trial soapui pro 2.5 version as suggested by you and tested. This error doesn't appear now, however another exception occurs when i double click on the test case to run. This error occurs even before i run the test case.
    Please find the stack trace of the error log and soap ui log attached herewith. There were no error messages found in the Http Log tab

This same exception occurs even in the licensed version of soapui pro 2.0.2 version that we are currently using.

Request you to kindly advice as to how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
    Lakshmi
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi Lakshmi,

ok.. this error should not be critical, but I have improved the handling related to this. Can you attach or mail me the WSDL that is giving this?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com