Forum Discussion

cnd
Occasional Contributor
16 years ago

Possible to save all load test result?

Is is possible to save/export all load test results to a file?

I know I can export graph data, statistics, and LoadTest log to files (CSV) but I also want to save the actual SOAP error responses (double click on an entry in the LoadTest log).

When load testing, I would often want to compare current results to historical results. Wouldn't it be great to be able to archive all test data in a "test run" right in SoapUI?

3 Replies

cnd
    Occasional Contributor
    Perhaps this is not a current feature from the GUI. What about from a script? Can I save/export all test results (stats, logs, etc.) to files?

I would think that the ability to save all testing results permanently is an essential feature for any testing tool. Am I missing something?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Côder,

You figured it yourself - the load test statistics you can export to a file.
    Finer grained load test reporting you can achieve using Groovy scripts.

The next major release (3.0) will have advanced reporting allowing you to combine load test statistical results and logs into a nicely formatted report (exported as PDF, Word... even Flash).

Cheers!
    /Nenad Nikolic a.k.a. Shonzilla
    cnd
    Occasional Contributor
    Nikolic: Thanks for the info. All the clicking and naming is somewhat labor intensive. That 3.0 version sounds pretty good to me. Hopefully everything is automated with a preference setting so that you don't even need to export anything.