Forum Discussion

Apoorva6
Frequent Contributor
9 years ago

Need help in acheiving dynamic data load and filter back response from file

I have 2 test steps. (note that inbetween these two, there are many transactions triggered) . The attachment has detailed steps. It has STEP1 and STEP2.

STEP1: Request1 when triggered must write the account numbers to already existing file. then to give back Response1

STEP2: Request1 to filter the response from file and get only filtered data back, to get Response1.

We cannot transfer any property from STEP1 to STEP2, as there are many transactions in between. I guess we need to work on Request/Response dispatcher only . Please help.

8 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Is it just fixed response for fixed request? Any conditions?
      Apoorva6
      Frequent Contributor

Hi Rao,

Initial file will be fixed. In STEP1 account numbers to be written to that file will be dynamic which is BillingAccountNumber. Later in STEP2, same Request to get filtered Response back with the account numbers.

nmrao
        Champion Level 3

The accurate information in the question will have better results.
        Just one thing it is noticed that both requests are different, i.e., represent different operations.
        It would be better if you can show mapping between each request and respone i.e., which value of the request (put place holder) goes to which value of the response (put place holder). Do the same for both requests and responses.