Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Missing operation for soapAction in MockResponse (TestCase)

Hi,

I have a testsuite which sequentially tests a couple of mock responses but i am getting randomly the following exception:
com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.DispatchException: Missing operation for soapAction [xxxxxx] and body element [xxxxxx] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.1]

When i inspect the in/out bound message in CXF the SOAPAction header is properly send. Als if i lookup the raw received message in SOAPUI i am seeing the SOAPAction header is set and the value is the same as specified in the WSDL.

I have lookup up for similar cases for a resolution, i have encountered the following and tried those with no result:
-"Requiere SOAP Action" property to "false" -> i am running a testsuite where this property is not available in the mock response (also i want to run te test through the command line with ./testrunner -s"testCaseOne" "filetosoapuiproject.xml")
-"Uncheck HTTP Settings/Logs wire content of all mock requests" -> this is already unchecked
-"Set SOAP 1.1 to SOAP 1.2" -> tried it, updated definition, update tests, still getting soapui 1.1 requests :\

To give some context about the tests:
1.Send Message
2.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 1)
3.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 2)
4.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 2)
5.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 1)
6.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 2)
7.Recieve a SoapRequest (MockResponse) (startstep is 2)

I have tried experimenting with the startsteps also with no results. I am using SOAPUI 4.6.1, also tried it with 5.0.0 but that doesn't work. If someone nows a solution i would appreciate it so much. If additional information is required, i'l post that too.

With kind regards,