Forum Discussion

nidhijain
New Contributor
13 years ago

Missing operation for soapAction [] and body element []

Hello,
I am running a Mock Service using SOAP UI 3.0.1
When I am running the Service inside the SOAP UI, it is successful. But when I Sync it is Siebel, it starts giving my an error message.

Here are the contents of log file
Mon Jul 04 07:47:12 CEST 2011:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.DispatchException: Missing operation for soapAction [/CRM/System/Siebel/HistSegmenEmpres/pd_HistSegmenEmpres] and body element [{http://www.vodafone.es/SIEBELSchemas/HistSegmenEmpres.xsd}HistSegmenEmpresRQ] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.1]
com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.DispatchException: Missing operation for soapAction [/CRM/System/Siebel/HistSegmenEmpres/pd_HistSegmenEmpres] and body element [{http://www.vodafone.es/SIEBELSchemas/HistSegmenEmpres.xsd}HistSegmenEmpresRQ] with SOAP Version [SOAP 1.1]
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.soap.SoapUtils.findOperationForRequest(SoapUtils.java:353)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockRunner.dispatchPostRequest(WsdlMockRunner.java:268)
at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.mock.WsdlMockRunner.dispatchRequest(WsdlMockRunner.java:391)
at com.eviware.soapui.monitor.JettyMockEngine$ServerHandler.handle(JettyMockEngine.java:693)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:324)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:535)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:880)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:747)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)

The parameter Require SOAP Action is set as False.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Nidhi
No RepliesBe the first to reply