cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing SoapUI Project file.. in Testrunner.bat

Occasional Contributor

Re: Missing SoapUI Project file.. in Testrunner.bat

Ole, I know you already told that it is not possible to display coverage results with in the logs but i forgot to specified that we are using soapUi Pro version.

Just wanted to check with you that is you answer applicable for soapUI pro users as well or is there any way to get coverage results with in the logs from soapUI pro??

Thanks for your help
SR
Occasional Contributor

How to change the JDBC connection from command prompt

Hi Ole,

I am running soapUI project in multiple environments like dev,qa and prod, I am able to override the end point url towards the environment,but the question is how to override the JDBC connection name from the command line??

Thanks in Advance
SV
Occasional Contributor

Re: How to change the JDBC connection from command prompt

svreddyt wrote:
Hi Ole,

I am running soapUI project in multiple environments like dev,qa and prod, I am able to override the end point url towards the environment,but the question is how to override the JDBC connection name from the command line??

Thanks in Advance
SV
New Contributor

Hi,

I was trying out soapui pro 4.5.1 ang getting this "Missing soapUI project file..". Is this a known defect for PRO trial version?

Thanks heaps!
Not applicable

Hey guys!! this problem is still not fixed in linux operating system even for 4.5.2 version of SOAPUI. Can anyone please provide me with the solution.. how ever its is working properly on windows operating systems.

Hoping for solution soon.
Super Contributor

@nagasahas can you send the command line argument and the error logs. I've never seen such an issue in soapui 4.5.2
Not applicable

this issue may be caused because your project filenames have spaces in them. My obversation. In the windows environment this works, in the linux environment it does not

Hi,

if you are still having this problem, try removing the -c option after sh:
>sh ./testrunner.sh <... params ...>

or even try running this without the sh:
>./testrunner.sh <... params ...>

This has been known to work. Thanks,
Michael Giller
SmartBear Software

Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others.
Regular Visitor

Hi,

How did you resolve this issue. I am using SOAP UI 5.4.0. And facing this issue(Missing SOAPUI Project file) when I am trying to run this from CMD. testrunner.bat -sTS1 -c"TestCase 1" D:\Test\soapui-project.xml

Super Contributor

Hi @Amitavmishra,

This is an old post if you are getting some error try to ask your query by starting a New Topic Here.

For the answer to your question, refer This Post. Hope it will help you.

Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped, and remember to give "kudos" Smiley Happy

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Tayal
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
6 / 7 API Testing Mistakes Video
Top Kudoed Authors