Forum Discussion

corki
Contributor
16 years ago

LAUNCH TESTRUNNER on whole project = NO FINAL RESULTS in HTML

Hi all,

I and my friends around have a problem with SoapUI 2.5.1 to get WHOLE FINAL RESULTS by launching TESTRUNNER on whole project, to get results of the project.

Almost at finishing the whole test, it stops with Error 1, and I dont get final results in HTML as in 2.5 beta.

Thank you very much for reply.

10 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

Have you installed 2.5.1 over your previous installation or into a new folder?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Very thank you for reply,

Yes I have 3 instalations of SoapUI installed in Program Files- eviware folder, but there are 3 separated folders for each instalation.

SoapUI 2.5 beta,
    SoapUI 2.5 Pro beta,
    and SoapUI Pro 2.5.1

Should be problem with some shared configuration files somewhere?

Thank you .
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

no, as long as you have them in different folders they will only share settings and workspace I think. Could you please download the latest nightly build from http://www.eviware.com/nightly-builds and install it into a new directory to see if that works any different?

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Super, thank you,

I will let you know whot I will find out.
  • Hi,
    we have tied it also on a clear instalation of 2.5.1 Pro (no previous versions has been instaled on this computer). Same behaviour. The version installed is 2.5.1 Pro build 1st of February 2009 (dist 77)
    See attachements.
  • So... here are the results.

NIGHT BUILD SoapUi pro 2.5.1 -  from 13.2.2009 :

Finaly, I got the HTML results as I want. It finish with Error code 1, now I can see HTML results.
  •   ...Hi Ole,

Sorry for my quick deciding, but the problem with NO FINAL RESULT in HTML still remains.

Even the latest night-build version of soapui pro 2.5.1 give me HTML results of testRunner, the results are very strange.

I can see how many  TotalCasese, Total Failed, and Total Errors, when I click to see the list of each of them, it shows me not good informations. There are not every item in selected area of details. 

I can not take this results as right result => can not start use new version.

At least I have a step forward from morning with your night-build version. At least I have some HTML results.

Any Idea? 
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

sorry for all this, please try the latest nightly build and let me know how it works.

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Thank you, Ole,

looks like works fine (Night Build 16.2.2009).

If I'll find something I'll let you know.

Good work N1.

/Corki
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    phew! thanks for confirming, and sorry for all the hassle..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com