Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to read different project properties in groovy through soap ui

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Is there any way to read different project properties in groovy through soap ui

I am preparing summary report for my soap ui project but in have more than 3 projects but not sure how to read /get the total test case ,passed count from each project suite and make consolidated report ??

Currently I have individual project reports but need help on this part, do I need to use global property?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there any way to read different project properties in groovy through soap ui

Hi,

Reading the project workspace and then finding the project by name will get your access for all the projects under the work space.

Workspace = testRunner.testCase.testSuite.project.workspace

SOAP_Proj = Workspace.getProjectByName("Name of your project" );

Regards

Valla

With Regards
Vallalarasu Pandiyan | LinkedIn |Vallalarasu.p@gmail.com

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there any way to read different project properties in groovy through soap ui

Hi,

Reading the project workspace and then finding the project by name will get your access for all the projects under the work space.

Workspace = testRunner.testCase.testSuite.project.workspace

SOAP_Proj = Workspace.getProjectByName("Name of your project" );

Regards

Valla

With Regards

View solution in original post

Contributor

Thanks Valla Smiley Happy 

Frequent Contributor

Glad that my answer helped you.

With Regards
Community Hero

Reading "workspace" object is not recommended for Automation as that is not available when project is executed with testrunner utility.

Regards,
Rao.
Contributor

Please let me know if any other options are there?? So that it will be very helpful for me
Community Hero

Another thing is it violates the thumb rule, Each test case should be independent. Here adding dependency between projects.

Regards,
Rao.