Forum Discussion

1809adi
New Contributor
4 years ago

I have generated token in sopui and then i am hitting the request. Then it authentication required.

Even after generating token soapui shows authentication required. It was working fine from past more then a month and suddenly stopped working. I have not made any changes. 

I am usig Auth2.0 authentication and have provided all the details correctly as token is getting generated.

4 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    If you think nothing in the soapUI project is changed, then check from the angle of application (if any changed or defect is introduced)
      1809adi
      New Contributor

one of my colleague is using the same project which i have created and is working for her. Also same issue is faced by another colleague in the soap ui. I tried re-installing it and it again started working. Wonder what difference has happened as i am using the same project. But re-installation is not working in-case of my colleague.

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Have you compared with the project of your colleague where it is still working?
        Are both of you hitting the same endpoint?
      1809adi
      New Contributor

There is no change in the project nor in the API. Without doing anything it started working and again the same error. And for one of my colleague it is still not working. There is some weird behavior with the tool.