Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update api service in soapui?

SOLVED
_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

How to update api service in soapui?

Hi,

i have a REST project in soapui where i imported with url all api services from swagger.

x days after developper team updated some services and updated the swagger.

Now my project has the old version of swagger.

Is it possible to update with the new version from the swagger?

Or do i have to create a new project and the import the new api services from swagger?

Thank you

Ivan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
richie
Community Hero

Re: How to update api service in soapui?

Hey @_ivanovich_,

Theres no quick way with soapui to update your apis. If you have readyapi! (Pro version of soapui) this includes update/refactor api functionalitu that updates the api, but soapui doesnt include this, so youll have to manually update the changes or create a new project.

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ZDGN
Contributor

Hi @_ivanovich_ 

Did you try to import the updated definition with the menu "Project / Import Swagger" ?
I think it should update the API definition.

David.

richie
Community Hero

Hey @_ivanovich_,

Theres no quick way with soapui to update your apis. If you have readyapi! (Pro version of soapui) this includes update/refactor api functionalitu that updates the api, but soapui doesnt include this, so youll have to manually update the changes or create a new project.

Ta

Rich
if this helped answer the post, could you please mark it as 'solved'? Also if you consider whether the title of your post is relevant? Perhaps if the post is solved, it might make sense to update the Subject header field of the post to something more descriptive? This will help people when searching for problems. Ta

View solution in original post

_ivanovich_
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your answer.

So with open source there is no way to update except manually.

New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Top Kudoed Authors