Forum Discussion

shiva_kakarla
Contributor
17 years ago

How to know the Testsuite execution start timestamp in command line.

Hi I am executing tests in commandline using com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProTestCaseRunner in ant. I have used junit task to generate html reports. I have the following queries.

1. Are testsuites executed sequentially in a project.

2. How to know the starting time stamp for each of testsuite in project. This will clearly give an idea in which order Testsuites are executed.

3.How do I specify multiple testsuites to be executed in command line in  ant in a particular order?I tried below both options and it did not work.

or

Thanks

3 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

answers below:

1) Yes
    2) For now you will need to add a

log.info( new java.util.Date( System.currentTimeMillis() ))

script to your TestCase and/or TestSuite Setup scripts.. Please add a feature request at sourceforge so we can do this automatically

3) No possible currently.. please add a feature request for this as well!

Thanks for your feedback!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
  • Hi Ole
    Thank you for your reply. How does SOAPUI tool determine in which order testsuites are executed sequentially. Is it always Alphabetical because I cannot control the testsuite execution order like test cases.
    Thanks
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi,

they are run in the order they have been created and are stored in the project file (not in alphabetical order). There is currently no way to run them in any other order apart from running them one at a time with the -s option..

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com